Can't pick up surivor.

THE DESCRIPTION

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, down a survivor

Step 4 : Be unable to pick them up

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Blight
  • Bbq, thinkerer, ruin, undying
  • Haddonfield
  • Third time in a week

DOCUMENTS

Log unavailable because of size.

Video from the start of the match, untill the moment of the bug:

https://youtu.be/oQgw5zM3g78


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Video is private. I cant watch it.

  • Sorry about that, here is the video:

    https://youtu.be/4Wr8OX10bH8


  • Another video of this happening:

    https://youtu.be/30N8Dymje5Y

    (See end of the video for the bug)

  • This is happening to me too.

    Often happens when I down the survivor and the survivor falls close to a wall.

  • Survivors can crawl into wall at certain places like under the exit lever, and then killer can't pick them up.

  • @Mastoyer said:

    Another video of this happening:

    https://youtu.be/30N8Dymje5Y

    (See end of the video for the bug)

    Oh yeah. She is cheating. She very clearly knew she could do that there.

  • This just happened to me, too. Downed a Kate as Oni in front of The Game's basement stairs. She just went up to the corner of the wall and I couldn't pick her up.

  • This problem also occurred at the DBDJC held last month.

    (2:40:14~)

    https://youtu.be/phKL4NXVT_4

    However, the response of the tournament organizers was to switch the camera and pretend it was not happening, which was criticized by many users in Japan. (However, another camera soon after showed evidence that the glitch might have been exploited.)

    The rules of the tournament stated that the use of the glitch was prohibited, but there was no blame attached to it.

    I hope this bug will be fixed.

  • I had this bug too, close to the exit gate, next to the wall, couldnt pick up the survivor

  • @fake said:

    This problem also occurred at the DBDJC held last month.

    (2:40:14~)

    https://youtu.be/phKL4NXVT_4

    However, the response of the tournament organizers was to switch the camera and pretend it was not happening, which was criticized by many users in Japan. (However, another camera soon after showed evidence that the glitch might have been exploited.)

    The rules of the tournament stated that the use of the glitch was prohibited, but there was no blame attached to it.

    I hope this bug will be fixed.

    If tournaments allow this bug, then its not a bug but a feature. Let the masses make use of this clear feature!

    Lets see... newly added:

    1. can't pick up survivors when survivor base 0x0y crawls outside of wall boundaries.
    2. invisible walls added near edges on certain maps.
    3. invisible objects near objectives in certain maps.
    4. trees which survivors can walk between but not killers.
    5. bushes stop runners dead in tracks if they touch them, but blight can bounce off these bushes but cant pass those bushes.

    I know there was something bigger... I currently forget what it was.

  • I've had this happen like 2 weeks ago as survivor. Deathslinger was camping me in basement & when somebody saved me, he downed me on the stairs and couldn't pick me up, given I didn't know that would happen.

    That's what I call karma!

  • Another place. when is this fixed?

    https://imgur.com/a/rl41tZA


  • i didn´t know about this bug until last round, where i got slammed into the exit gate. I recovered and wondered why the killer didn´t pick me up until i realized, that it might be rigged. Then i crawled a bit to the side and he picked me up and facecamped me. Afterwards he blamed me for bug abusing and told me he recorded it and will report me for it. Can i get banned for this? I didn´t know about it AND i even crawled away so he can pick me up. If he really recorded this AND reported me, he can simply cut out the part where i crawled to the side to blame me.

    Can i really get banned for this or will the devs take a look into the gamefile or something?

  • This is on most maps, I have had it Hawkins, Lerys, Croutus Autohaveh, Coldwind, Yamoka Gates. Its got to the point where if i cant pick up I will look for other surviors. Mainly happens around any stairs on a map or next to exit gate. It will get fixed but will get exploited by entitled survivors who are losing.