PC - Did not get adept as hag after merciless killer (+2 pip confirmed)

Played as Hag on the Game using only her teachable perks, with bog water and crushed shell addons (shown below, picture taken immediately after the match)

Hex: Devour (rank 1)

Hex: Third Seal (rank 2)

Hex: Ruin (rank: 1)

Got 4k with 1 gen remaining, no survivors escaped, received Merciless Killer screen.

Post game lobby shows +2 pips with 3 iri & 1 gold emblem

I did not receive the notification or achievement for Adept Hag

1.png 2.png 3.png

I was unable to add my log file, received error: file is too big max 50 MB (file size is 76,990 KB). I have saved a back up of the log after this match in case you need me to do anything with it.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I hope this doesn't keep happening because I finally got Rusty Shackles from the blood web and I don't think Dwight can take any more of this.

  • Played another game as hag with Rusty Shackles, Dried Cicada, and Black Ward on Blackwater Swamp - The Pale Rose, got a Merciless Victory and received the achievement after the match

    image.png