Looking for swf who play daily!
I`m playing on steam.. usually play with 2 other friends..so we are looking for the fourth..
My discord : Nickly#9760
DBD Gamertag : NickyLy99#7f4a
I`m playing on steam.. usually play with 2 other friends..so we are looking for the fourth..
My discord : Nickly#9760
DBD Gamertag : NickyLy99#7f4a
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you open to crossplay? I play quite a bit and I'm looking a team. No worries if you're not.
But if so: EST is my zone and I usually play before or after work. Sometimes both, lol.
Yes i am open to crossplay. i just accepted your friend request. i`ll play quite a bit too. i`ll invite you whenever im on. also we usually do voice chat in discord if you`re down. add me on discord!
Just sent you a request on discord!
Im in steam to my discord is: The Rusty Krab#8444
(sent u a reqest)
sent a request on discord as well
if you do add me. please add me on discord as well. thanks !
my discord : Nickly#9760
EST time zone
Username «°Gl1T¢H°»
Crossplay enabled?
I stream and always look for people to play and have customs w drop me a follow at https://twitch.tv/ladyproph
Red rank survivor here. My friend code is 201047472. I like doing swf