Hook in gas Heaven?

Had a match as Killer in Gas heaven yesterday. Lucky I was able to down a survivor (Down survivor), then realize there is no hook(X) around the area

I remember there is an Otz's vid that also no hook around that same area in the same map.

image.png

And another time that with Bloodwarden, its impossible to hook a survivor when they're at the Gate. When u have to walk out of the Gate area, go through the Gym, go to other side of the hill, for a single hook up there.

image.png

And there is times when Basement is in the shack, and a hook spawn just right out side the shack

Comments

  • I've never had any issues with hooks on any maps (except maybe The Game when hooks are upstairs or behind awkward walls) and have usually been able to hook survivors right beside each other. If anything I think theres possibly too many hooks/they're often too close (again not always but most times).