The game do be like this tho...

Me: Hmm... I just got some Party streamers after such a long time. I should put them on and hope for a good game!

The game: best I can do is sweaty red rank killer who shows no mercy with potato teammates that get down in the first 2 minutes of the match.

I mean, really tho.

Comments

  • Yeah, that happens every time I bring one lol

  • @Generator said:

    Yeah, that happens every time I bring one lol

    An in the end, you leave the game with 12k BPs.

  • That...is pretty much my story from last night. Picked up the challenge to heal people 15 times or something.

    Next 5 games...potatoes are downed in a few mins and kill themselves on first hook.....great

  • @Zarr0ch said:

    That...is pretty much my story from last night. Picked up the challenge to heal people 15 times or something.

    Next 5 games...potatoes are downed in a few mins and kill themselves on first hook.....great

    Thats me whenever I'm trying to get stacks on Autodidact.