no control
Several times during a game my control goes out. I have no control of the character and they will just keep doing the last action I started. In this picture I am trying to run away and stop working on the generator; it is a no go I am helpless to leave gen and I get picked off easily.
This also happens multiple times when carried. I can't wiggle, can't move the camera. If it is a second hook I am screwed because I can't fight the entity and die immediately without struggling. This renders the game unplayable and has been happening since last update. So much is broken in the game right now. So freak'n much.
I'm on PC

Comments
Happens with all characters on all maps. Today my character Nea was hiding in a locker, I could not leave the locker because I had no control.