Unable to perform any action when taking over Victor

Example

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, I played for awhile, normal in/out of Charlotte/Victor without issue. Hooked someone in the basement, came upstairs and at about the killer shack pallet I Unbound Victor.

Step 4 : Notice the visual was tilted (think like skewed or rotated 45 degrees) kind of diagonally, I was able to move around a bit as victor, and then I maneuvered around a tree.

Step 5 : Complete lockup. I see and hear everything going on, I see Victor's hands in front of me, however I cannot return to Charlotte, I cannot move, and I cannot charge pounce at all. Completely locked in this spot.

Step 6 : Survivors attempted to kick me too, they told me they thought I just went AFK, they tried to kick Victor but were unable to do so.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Charlotte
  • Names escape me, but I did play the brown/worst addons to show Victor's Pounce Area, and to reduce Victor's pounce charging
  • Coldwind Farms I believe, cornfield
  • Frequency of the issue - Tried playing her for the first time in a long time today, so just 1 of 1 right now.

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

  • Did not capture anything

HOW TO GET YOUR LOGS (THIS PART ONLY APPLY TO PC PLAYERS):

When you get the issue, close your game and do not reopen it until you get your logs.

  • Press Win+R
  • Type in appdata
  • Press OK
  • In opened window navigate to: \Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
  • Usually you would need to attach the DeadByDaylight.log file.
  • Add the file to your bug report


Tagged: Pending

Comments