Perks
I was thinking of grinding Meg for her perks. But my friend insists I should grind jake for his perks. What should I do? I prefer megs but sabotuer is great for fun plays
I was thinking of grinding Meg for her perks. But my friend insists I should grind jake for his perks. What should I do? I prefer megs but sabotuer is great for fun plays
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would reccomend doing Jake's perks first because all calm spirit and iron will are pretty good and sabotuer is a fun perk to use. However megs perks focus on speed and help her over time. Both survivors perks are pretty good though so its up to you in the end.
get what you want. It’s your play style.