Killer Not Having A Field Of View Light
So I'm not sure if this is a bug but I wanted to report it anyway and be sure. Apparently my friend was facing the hag and from time to time he said he wouldn't see the light until the hag hit him, but any time I looked at his stream, I could clearly see the light. (To be fair I wasn't watching the stream the whole way through since I was playing a game myself) the only time the light "disappeared" was when the light was under the grass. He didn't take any pictures so that didn't help. I more want to know if this is actually a bug, if other people had this happen or if it's what I think, that it's just cause the hag is a killer more low to the ground so the field of view light and where you expect the light to be isn't because more of the killers are taller.
Nevermind, just found what could be what he was talking about, bet he just didn't read the perks because I'm 99% sure now that it was beast of pray...
Comments