Survival Rank ???
Anyone else finding it hard to rank up for the survival rank?
Is it broken?
Any tips?
Anyone else finding it hard to rank up for the survival rank?
Is it broken?
Any tips?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was definitely broken before the latest patch, I didn’t really pay attention to it since then but i assume while they fixed some instances of it there is still issues present.
Guess I'm just frustrated killers leaving matches etc... I don't play as a killer not a first person player...
Seems when I have a great match I never get +2 anylonger have they made it even more difficult to rank up by needing to do more??