can't get item
I opened the chest, tool box is inside. Me and another player spent a few minutes trying to get it, but no pick up item prompt would appear. Just another day, another bug.
Tagged:
Pending
I opened the chest, tool box is inside. Me and another player spent a few minutes trying to get it, but no pick up item prompt would appear. Just another day, another bug.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You might need to activate windows in order to unlock the "picking up items" feature ๐
Windows has its own bugs. No matter how many times I activate it, this warning still pops up.