PC - Unable to Pickup Survivor Trying To Enter A Locker
DESCRIPTION
While being chased by a Spirit on one of the Badham maps, I tried to quickly enter a locker. At the same time, the spirit hit me. I never saw an animation for entering and subsequently falling out of the locker. On my screen, I remained injured while staring at the locker. The locker was in the downstairs of the main building next to the pallet. The spirit could not pick me up but I could recover as if I was in the dying state. The spirit tried to pick me up multiple times and even opened the locker but could not grab me. When I moved the model corrected itself and I was then in the dying state. I do not have my shortcuts enabled while in-game so I do not have any video or images to go with this report. From my communication with the spirit after the match, I can guess that I appeared to be in the dying state as normal for them. I do not believe the spirit tried to attack me again while I was glitched.
I was playing cross-platform. The killer and I were the only PC players in the match. At the time the bug had occurred, two of the survivors had already been sacrificed.
Additional information
- Survivor: Meg
- Perks: Quick & Quiet, Sprint Burst, We'll Make It, Lightweight (Not entirely sure on this one, I was testing perks)
- Item: Yellow Toolbox that I found in the basement chest
- Map: Badham, maybe 1
- Frequency: I have only witnessed this once.
documents
I've attached my log from directly after the game.
DeadByDaylight.log
Comments
I was playing gf on dead man salon when I hit a nacy as she was slow leaving a locker. I could not pick her up.