Annoying to see someone say that a licensed killer doesn't fit.

As the title says, I think it's annoying on the one hand, to see that a certain person says that someone does not fit just because it is their opinion and they do not think logically of what they could be capable of in the game, hence, a debate starts, lately I have seen many when it was speculated on if chapter 19 was original or of license. I think it's annoying to know that certain people don't want this character and the other half, if they do. Of course, it is your opinion. But obviously it's annoying to see comments on that, Xenomorph doesn't fit because yeah, Chucky doesn't fit because he's a dwarf, Candyman doesn't fit why yeah? But I think they forget that developers have the power to add it, whatever it is, regardless of what other people think, as long as they have permission from the licensees.

Comments