Pip system still bugged?

To my knowledge this was resolved with the latest patch.

I had this before today where I blackpipped and it said -1 pip and actually lost a pip too.

So is it still bugged or are they secretly tested something behind the scenes?

PS_App_20210227_065431.jpeg

This is from today btw.

27th of February so it's not an older pic or anything

Comments

  • It's still bugged. Everyone told them it wasn't just a visual issue. There's a post in bug report section that's multiple pages. I noticed they made a change to AFK killers where if survivors run around them they don't get scoring events, wonder if whatever they did to make that change is what screwed up the emblems/pips.

  • Appearantly it does then yeah.

    I didn't pay any attention to it till I suddenly saw I lost a pip while I should have blackpipped.

    So no idea how long this has been going on allready but I presume since the last patch.