Game doesn't start yet I lose rank.
Can we fix this problem now please? I'm not even the one disconnecting from the game and when it doesn't even start I get -1 rank. Not sure the logic in this one, it's frustrating.
Tagged:
Pending
Can we fix this problem now please? I'm not even the one disconnecting from the game and when it doesn't even start I get -1 rank. Not sure the logic in this one, it's frustrating.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea, this happened a couple times to me last night. The game would take a while to load in and then it would immediately go to the end game results screen as "Escaped" and I would lose a pip for it. Go back to main menu and it says "Game canceled because someone disconnected".
I've it too, please fix it. The hole Suvs lost pips!