Advice on how to play Legion well in red ranks?
I normally just play Freddy but have been trying to play Legion in red ranks and it's very much a struggle. The most overpowered perk I run is Pop, the rest are generally information perks (Whispers/Discordance/Thrilling Tremors/something like that). Sometimes I run Corrupt Intervention or Surge. And I've been struggling to keep up with survivors as Legion due to various factors:
This is what I've been experiencing lately:
- Infinite amounts of DH every game, when I catch a survivor they press E to fix their mistake and make it to a safe pallet, and no you can't bait it out every time or most times. I don't want to hear that.
- General strong survivor builds like DH/IW/DS/BT/UB something like that, and my build or add ons don't match the strength of theirs (I don't want to rely on perks)
- Almost every game people bringing brand new parts with the new event toolboxes
- Constantly survivor-sided maps with ten million pallets, particularly safe ones, or jungle gyms connected to each other side by side (Suffocation Pit)
- Maps with busted buildings (Haddonfield, house of pain in Badham)
- Large-ass maps where I can't get across the map easily and there is not really a three gen available
Since this season's rank reset started I've 95% just played legion and got from rank 5 (my reset rank) to rank 1 just playing legion, but have struggles with floating around from rank 1 to rank 2 because of the difficult games.
My biggest issues generally are:
- mobility across large-ass maps
- dead hard cucking downs
- generators flying, like three generators spread out so far from each other that I be in all places at once, especially when I'm trying to chase
I know my build could be stronger, like ruin and undying, but I'm trying to not rely on perks, but I don't really know what's going on, and I'm also trying to improve my chase but there's also the issue of not being able to protect generators well on large maps. I often catch people doubling up on generators in sets of two and I can't do anything about it and even when I try to protect a 3 gen many times it doesn't work.
Comments