This Game Is Broken.

As someone who recently has not been able to play a game without experiencing these issues I thought it was necessary to address them because I simply can't have fun playing this game with these being in the game because in my opinion they suck all the fun out of playing. Now I understand with some of these you have said you would or have fixed them such as hitboxes, and I hate to break it to you but they are still broken, not as bad but still broken indeed. Honestly I mean why should I spend money on a game of this standard when you can't even fix these issues? If anyone else has found any other issues please do tell me.

To List A Few Bugs and Overall Issues:

  • Matchmaking - As a Rank 16 Killer I was going against a Rank 8 Survivor. What doesn't help is the fact that the game is survivor sided so killers just stay a higher rank and target noobs. (Don't blame them tbh.)
  • Ranking - The reset every month breaks matchmaking even more (and when someone takes a break new players go against sweats.)
  • Hitboxes - You can be hit when your pretty much on the other side of a pallet. Same goes for windows pretty much I could not count the amount of times I have been hit on the other side of a window at this point.
  • Pallets - Sometimes when I push one down in front of the killer he phases through it like Jesus. Sometimes it doesn't even fall. (but the sound effect plays.) I have also hit a survivors through pallets before.
  • Hooks - Earlier I put a Dwight on the hook and he decided to float instead of get hooked, I guess hooks just aren't his thing. This has happened to me numerous times now I would go as far as saying 3 times a day.
  • Maps - Every map has to many pallets and windows I should not get into a chase and have to destroy 5 pallets and hop 8 windows within the first few minute of the chase. (Not joking that happened to me last game)
  • Encouraging Camping - The Basement Tomes pretty much encourage basement camping which should not be the case it should be discouraged, EG: having 2 or more survivors on the hook at the same time.
  • Chat Toxicity - The filter simply does not work, people bypass it & I have even seen it fail miserably and let someone swear. Best thing for this game is just remove chat in my opinion.
  • Bloodpoint Distribution - There is an AFK Killer, I do 4 Generators, my team does 1 and just messes with killer all game, I get the least amount of Bloodpoints. Ridiculous.
  • Emblems - You get barley and extra XP for emblems which is sad really as it destroys the idea of grinding to get more Iridescent Shards. I mean why do I get more XP for boldness? This is stupid if the killer is AFK.
  • Levelling - Honestly the levelling is pretty ridiculous at this point for example how long it takes to level up due to the lacklustre XP distribution.
  • Nothing Converts - If you switch from Console to PC nothing converts over, not your rank, not your character levels, not your perks & not even your DLC Killers exclusive from Xbox despite you paying for the game twice.
  • OP But Exclusive Perks - The most OP perks such as DS, BBQ & Chili & Ruin are all DLC Character's Perks and they do not show up in the Shrine Of Secrets much as far as I'm aware. Makes this game slightly P2W.
  • Shrine Of Secrets - This is mostly just my opinion but I think for characters that are free such as Claudette and Wraith should not have their perks in the Shrine Of Secrets and if they are it should be a rare occurrence.
  • Iridescent Shards - You don't get enough from levelling up which means you have to spend hours grinding to get new survivors & killers. It's almost like you only want people to buy characters with money.
  • Auric Cells - There is literally no way to get them for free without paying money which is ridiculous even in The Archives you don't get free ones you only regain what you spent. (Assuming you get to Level 70)


P.S - Any chance I can have my Feng Min, Ace Visconti, The Hag & The Doctor back? I mean if they were free with Xbox Edition and I payed for Xbox Edition but switched to PC I still should have them.

Comments