Down Animation

Why can survivors instantly crawl when you down them?? I had 8 stacks of STBFL and I would've gotten a 3k, but the survivor dead harded and was a few inches away from the exit. But since the new animation they have time to crawl while the killer is recovering and got it made me so mad even though it's not a big deal. Are the devs gonna change something about the down animation to where the survivor can't crawl instantly and has to wait a few seconds before they can move like the old animation?

Comments

  • @swearingtulip28 said:

    Why can survivors instantly crawl when you down them?? I had 8 stacks of STBFL and I would've gotten a 3k, but the survivor dead harded and was a few inches away from the exit. But since the new animation they have time to crawl while the killer is recovering and got it made me so mad even though it's not a big deal. Are the devs gonna change something about the down animation to where the survivor can't crawl instantly and has to wait a few seconds before they can move like the old animation?

    Nah the devs saw how entitled to that 3k you were and thought why should survivors have to wait they should be able to crawl away. Just deal with it you got a even match.