Error 8,001 for Xbox series x
So with the new patch 4.5.2 everytime I boot up the game it just says connection error with error code 8,001 hopefully they’ll be a hot fix soon so I can continue to play during the event
Tagged:
Pending
So with the new patch 4.5.2 everytime I boot up the game it just says connection error with error code 8,001 hopefully they’ll be a hot fix soon so I can continue to play during the event
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also cannot enjoy the festivities and bloodpoint give away due to this error code:8,001. Destiny and Rocket League are playing with no issues. My roommate is able to play on his xbox one X. I would love to continue playing as per usual.