Didn't get adept achievement

Platform - PC

Didn't get adept achievement on Ghost Face. At the end of the game it clearly says merciless victory, though no achievement, what happened?

p.s. ignore voices on backgrounds, I often stream to my friends on discord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z019F0Zn7ac

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • You didn’t double pip.

  • Why does it say merciless then?

    I've seen that 1 emblem is golden, but it already happened before and it was +2

    Currently I can only see 0 rank progress, so i dont know how many pips I actually got

    Anyways achievement clearly says achieve Merciless Victory with 3 killer perks, there is nothing about pips

  • It says merciless because it is bugged and says the wrong thing. You got whatever was below merciless. The rank progress bar itself is still accurate(to my knowledge), and it said that you didn’t get enough to get merciless killer.

    B033E8FD-15B7-4D27-BF56-D42066699775.jpeg


  • Well then it's a bug anyway

    Nvm, today I had 3 games with 10,11 and 12 hooks and endgame lobby gave me gold, silver, gold devout emblems, this system just doesn't work =/