PS4 LONER :( NEED FRIENDS
I've been playing dbd pretty much religiously but none of my friends will get it forcing me to always play alone. I'm not a sweat but I'm not bad either. Looking for PS4 players to play swf. My ID is mario4LYF3
I've been playing dbd pretty much religiously but none of my friends will get it forcing me to always play alone. I'm not a sweat but I'm not bad either. Looking for PS4 players to play swf. My ID is mario4LYF3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I gotchu fam, I've got a group of friends that I play swf and kyf with almost every day. Add me up! My PSN is antisocialfreakx <3
Wife and I play regularly psn is FlufyH00K