Grabbed survivor turns into nothing

I grabbed a survivor on the hook, right as they started pulling someone off the hook, I stood there in the grab position, they successfully grabbed and walked off, didn't even turn into a hit.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Had the same with an exit gate. The survivor had 130ms pind and I had 40ms.

    I was wondering if that was hit detection working against me or a bug.

  • Just had the same thing happen. This time I was stuck in the grab animation for over a second, and then still stuck in it for half a second after he ran off.

  • Yes! Absolutely. I thought maybe it's a perk I don't know about or something. Sometimes a hit just makes a whooshing sound, but that's something unrelated I think.

    I've had an interrupt start to happen twice now. It lasts about a second and back to business as usual. Don't know what the deal is.

  • This has been happening to me for ages.. even before patch 4.5.2

  • had the same thing at an exit gate, didn't get stuck for long but the survivor still managed to open the gate and run out.