Iron Will has only 1 job
I had some games where you can hear the injured sounds very low but it was still heareble, i have my iron will at lvl 3, PLS FIX
Tagged:
Pending
I had some games where you can hear the injured sounds very low but it was still heareble, i have my iron will at lvl 3, PLS FIX
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pls fix this issue
Are you sure the killer didn't have Stridor? Or in Nurses case, an add on that allows you to hear injured survivors better after hitting them?
I've had no issues with iron will, so I'd presume it was one of them.
If the killer is running Stridor then you're still going to hear sounds. Iron Will reduces your pain volume by 100, Stridor increases it by 50. So your volume would be at 50
Stridor was the first thing I thought of, too. Hope that's it, because I run Iron Will all the time.