The Shriek Build

It’s all about getting the screams! 😱

Infectious Fright, Deathbound, Make Your Choice, Iron Maiden. Substitute any of these for Dragon’s Grip if you’d like (though the cooldown somewhat limits it as a scream-producer)

Noisy build as-is. Slap it on a Doctor with some good add-ons and those survivors will be so vocal they can’t breathe!


Beware Calm Spirit.

Comments

  • Èlodie has entered the chat

  • I actually used this on Doc when I was going for the challenge that asks you to make survivors scream 40 times in one of the previous tomes, and subsequently completed said challenge in 1 round. Of course I didn't use Deathbound because I didn't want anyone Oblivious and thus immune to my static blast, so instead I used Distressing and his Calm Carter's notes (VR) + Iridescent Queen (UR) Add-ons to Maximize his TR range for Infectious Fright, and Make survivors Scream every time they came within 4m of each other... Noisiest Match ever for sure, but you get so much information on where everyone is at all times, especially on smaller maps, and they just can't hide anywhere. I called it the "Scream for Me!" build at the time, But "Shriek" Build sums it up in less words.

    As you've stated, The only counter to it is Calm Spirit, but considering how rarely I encounter that perk, and how quickly survivors gain madness, It's of little consequence. It's honestly a surprisingly effective build on Doc, if a bit meme-ish, but then again, what builds does he have that aren't memes?