Issues picking up survivors in Midwich
Tried to pick up a survivor near a locker by basement and no indication to allow to pick up
Tried multiple angles and the prompt never popped. (I was on PC though the survivor was Console)
Tagged:
Pending
Tried to pick up a survivor near a locker by basement and no indication to allow to pick up
Tried multiple angles and the prompt never popped. (I was on PC though the survivor was Console)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same problem in this new patch if the survivor get into lockers and I m1 him before he enter the locker their will be animation that survivor goes inside and then getting out from locker in dying state if this happen I cant pick up the survivor anymore I think their is bug with lockers