so i played the game map on dbd and i don't know why but i see pallets glitching i am not sure if anyone else sees it or i might need to update my graphics but i need help finding out.
so i played the game map on dbd and i don't know why but i see pallets glitching i am not sure if anyone else sees it or i might need to update my graphics but i need help finding out.
I think its the just sheer excitement they have at being surrounded by all of their many pallet friends and family ! ๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
they shake now I think it happens most visibly in the egc like the world is crumbling get out now
I think its the just sheer excitement they have at being surrounded by all of their many pallet friends and family ! ๐
ok thank you guys