Tome VI - Page 2 - 'Buried Underground' bugged (again)

Yeah,

Buried Underground: Hook 5 Survivor(s) in the basement doesn't work.

Why did I say "again" in the title? Tome I - Page 4 - the LAST challenge "Hook 5 Survivors with Agitation in the basement (in one game)" also doesn't counts. So I never finished my first tome... Seems the bug is haunting me.

aaa.png

Greetings

Prexxi

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • I completed this challenge without any troubles... Weird situation

  • I had the same problem.

    Killer: The Shape

    Map: Lery's Memorial Institute

    Perks: Discordance, Save the Best for Last, Iron Grasp, and Monstrous Shrine

    Used offering to make basement spawn in main building.

    Ended with complete 4 kill, never hooked anyone outside the basement. Got a gold for devout emblem, but the challenge shows 0/5 complete.


    Edit: This is the only challenge I have not completed in this tome that has been released to date.

  • Ran again, and worked correctly, got 2/5

    Killer: The Shape

    Map: Yamaoka Estate

    Perks: Discordance, Save the Best for Last, Iron Grasp, Monstrous Shrine

    Offering: Family Crest (Yamaoka Estate)

    Didn't kill anyone, got two hooks in basement, both recorded properly.

  • Ran again and completed, 3/5

    Killer: The Shape

    Map: Red Forest

    Perks: Discordance, Save the Best for Last, Iron Grasp, Monstrous Shrine

    Offering: The Last Mask (Red Forest)

    Got 3 hooks in basement, challenge completed.