Deliverance × Adrenaline
Circumstances:
1. have Deliverance and Adrenaline
2. saved a mate once
3. 5 generators already fixed
4. and now I'm hooked for the first time
In this case, do both perks work after escaping from a hook?
Circumstances:
1. have Deliverance and Adrenaline
2. saved a mate once
3. 5 generators already fixed
In this case, do both perks work after escaping from a hook?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For some reason, 4. in my question is emphasized, but
please don't care.
Imo it just made it look like a buildup to a hype circumstance. Lmao I'm actually curious too, though I imagine you stay injured but still get your 6s sprint
Broken prevents any healing. Let's answer the question with a question (even tho it was answered)
Do you get healed with Adrenaline while wearing No Mither?