(RESOLVED) Nintendo Switch - Negative Bloodpoints and Crash after using the Bloodweb

This bug appeared after the extension of the Gilded Stampede event (February 25, 2021).

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Redeem the 50,000 Bloodpoints

Step 3 : Using the Bloodpoints in the Bloodweb (I had 100 Bloodpoints after doing this step)

Step 4 : Going to the inventory to change 1 perk (Before changing Quick and quiet for We'll make it, I notice that I had -19 975 Bloodpoints)

Step 5 : Play as Meg in a public match and get 25 000 Bloodpoints (After that game, my total number of Bloodpoints was at 5 000)

Step 6 : Spend 3 000 Bloodpoints on a Red Envelope

Step 7 : Play a new match with the same character and inventory

Step 8 : Game crash after trying to load the Bloodweb

Step 9 : Reopen the game and I noticed I had -18 000 Bloodpoints and I didn't get the Red Envelope

Step 10 : Play a new match and got, on the aftermatch screen, 70 000 Bloodpoints (some were from a daily challenge)

Step 11 : On the Bloodweb screen, there were only 50 000 Bloodpoints

Step 12 : Spend most of my Bloodpoints on the Bloodweb to finish the current web

Step 13 : The game crashed again after trying to load the new web

Step 14 : I reopened the game. I had -17 000 Bloodpoints and the Bloodweb looked the same as yesterday (All my progress from today is gone.

Step 15 : In the Bloodweb, I try clicking the Red Envelope and, where there is the number of Bloodpoints, a red circle kept showing up (we can see it in one of the screenshots).

2021022515221100-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg


2021-02-25 (4).png 2021-02-25 (5).png 2021-02-25 (6).png

Edit:

Today (February 26), I was able to level up Yui and Meg with the 50 000 Bloodpoints (it was actually 30 000 because of the bug).

I was also able to use the offering in a match and I didn't lose Bloodpoints between the Aftermatch screen and the Inventory screen.

Tagged: Pending

Comments