Trapper Can't Hit Trapped Survivors Bug

Happened to me on PC (Steam), but there were console/windows store players in the same trial.

Unfortunately I don't have any recorded proof of this, because I don't record my games. A fully healed survivor stepped on a trap, so I started untrapping him and while I was saving him the trapper hit him, but he wasn't downed - he stayed trapped. And here's the funny part, the killer couldn't hit him again, the basic attacks just went through him. He couldn't grab either. The survivor then untrapped himself and was immediately put on dying state. I couldn't reproduce it in that trial, because I didn't have the chance.

NOTE: The log I have is over 130 MB LOL, so I'll put a link to a GDrive upload if that's okay. I also included another 36MB log in case that helps.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zpc_eQS-4fAeGcXQmdN7LRSEnOawiezm?usp=sharing

Tagged: Pending

Comments