Did you have fun?
Is this information along with the other reportable boxes actually tallied and looked at? I kinda feel like it's just for show. Especially since the console templates still have the box for communication with no way to communicate at all anyways so how would I report them for it. I once got threatened and DDOSED and filed out a ticket and they wouldn't do anything because it was on Xbox. So I know they don't take that into consideration yet its still there for to use for some reason.
People who get reported for griefing in every single match they play does anyone ever get banned?
Not to mention the did you have fun option if actually used needs a huge rework. There are a lot of reasons the fun was ruined. I hesitate to select this because I feel like it will always be considered oh you hate this killer or that killer.
Just had a match against a Blight that had 1 hook with 4 generators done. We all ended up dead because 2 randoms decided to play like their brains ceased to exist. That absolutely ruined the fun of that match. It sure wasn't because the Blight was OP he was struggling.
Comments