Xbox One Lobby Broken when playing with PC players in preformed lobbies

Step 1 : Boot the game on XBOX ONE 


Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match in a pre-formed party with PC players. It doesn't matter how many PC players I play with, 1, 2 or 3, it still happens. 


Step 3 : After end game and returning to the lobby it shows me as still in a match to my friends, and to me it shows my friends still in a match. I have to restart my game to play another match with my friends. If I try to just rejoin, it will say I joined and then left the lobby but I never actually join the lobby. 

This happened previously but only after playing for an hour or two. After 4.5.0 update this happens EVERY match. I have to restart the game after every match in order to play with PC players.


ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Character played  ALL OF THEM

Perks played   ANY/ALL OF THEM

Map       ANY AND ALL

Frequency of the issue   EVERY MATCH

Tagged: Pending

Comments