Bad Luck
I have a Prestige 3 level 48 Nancy Wheeler and I'm not getting any of my teachable that I would like. Is it bad luck or do I have to buy all the other perks to level 3 before I can get the teachable i want.
I have a Prestige 3 level 48 Nancy Wheeler and I'm not getting any of my teachable that I would like. Is it bad luck or do I have to buy all the other perks to level 3 before I can get the teachable i want.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A little of both. Bad luck mainly, but if you own a lower tier version of a perk the bloodweb is going to prioritize putting the higher level versions of those perks up before new perks. I always try and get those perks maxed out and out of the way to make room for other perks to spawn
Thank you