Is this a bug?

It has only happened in one game and unfortunately i couldn't record what was happening.


While i was trying to rescue a survivor from the hook, the unhook bar appeared but remains empty and my character froze in place instead of unhooking.

I couldn't move for a few seconds until the bar goes away. from the survivors point of view, i seemed to be standing and doing nothing.

I tried to save him again but same bug animation, nothing is happening.

He eventually disconnected from the game while on the hook.

Could it be that his game has disconnected and it's not a bug?

Comments

  • It's possible, similiar thing happens to killer, when trying to pick up the survivors.

  • This survivor that was hooked probably had a huge ping and got dced by losing connection with the servers.

    I think that it's not a bug. Just bad connection