Easy Anti-Cheat - Can't Play / Log-in

So I've been looking for a solution for this, since I'm losing days which I can play and unlock the new tome. Since the latest bugfix patch, I haven't been able to play a game or stay logged in longer than 5 - 7 minutes. Either the game comes up, goes through the EAC launcher and when it says "logging in" it says "EAC can't be authorized". Then if by some miracle I can get into the game, I get disconnected saying that EAC can't be verified that some file "Deadbydaylight\Content\Paks\pachunk0-windowsnoeditor.pak ", and that I should re-validate my game files to make sure everything is clean, refreshed, and not corrupted. Well been there and done that several times. After a quick google search for the file path, it seems like it has to do with the main game's file. Which is required.


I'm currently doing a fresh-install, but that could take hours, since patches takes about 20 minutes. -Sigh- Will update after fresh-install.


Edit : After a fresh-install games working at intended. For anyone else with this problem who also did the verify and it doesn't work, try a fresh-install.

Tagged: Pending

Comments