Did anyone notice that the calendar on Hallowed Blight...

it has an O on Friday the 19th? I think this is when they will release a Halloween themed surprise 🎃🦇❤️👻

Comments

  • I sure do hope so!!! Please BHVR give us old Laurie and 2018 Micheal along with some new costumes for everyone!!!

  • Yep. Matches perfectly with October. I'm honestly surprised they have something planned so close to a big release.

  • And it had a X on October first.
    But we didn't get anything. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    And it had a X on October first.
    But we didn't get anything. 

    People put X's on calendars for each day that passes.
    They posted the video on October 1st. That's why there's an X there.

  • Tsulan said:
    And it had a X on October first.
    But we didn't get anything. 
    We got the video. 
  • makayla said:

    @Tsulan said:
    And it had a X on October first.
    But we didn't get anything. 

    People put X's on calendars for each day that passes.
    They posted the video on October 1st. That's why there's an X there.

    Really?
    I only mark a X on my calendar, when I win a discussion against my wife.  :p
  • Tsulan said:
    makayla said:

    @Tsulan said:
    And it had a X on October first.
    But we didn't get anything. 

    People put X's on calendars for each day that passes.
    They posted the video on October 1st. That's why there's an X there.

    Really?
    I only mark a X on my calendar, when I win a discussion against my wife.  :p
    I’m surprised it had any X at all on it lol even when you know you’re right, you’re wrong. Welcome to being married folks!
  • @Tsulan said:
    makayla said:

    @Tsulan said:

    And it had a X on October first.

    But we didn't get anything. 

    People put X's on calendars for each day that passes.

    They posted the video on October 1st. That's why there's an X there.

    Really?
    I only mark a X on my calendar, when I win a discussion against my wife.  :p

    DO you buy an extra calendar for the year when it happens? :wink:

  • Tsulan said:
    makayla said:

    @Tsulan said:
    And it had a X on October first.
    But we didn't get anything. 

    People put X's on calendars for each day that passes.
    They posted the video on October 1st. That's why there's an X there.

    Really?
    I only mark a X on my calendar, when I win a discussion against my wife.  :p
    I showed this comment to my hubby, he laughed a nervous laugh and muttered "all my calendars are still blank" 😂😂😂😂 To be fair he's usually right but I'm smart enough not to argue lol