Favorite Killer to Play As..? (Long Answers Welcome)
I definitely want to know who’s peoples favorite killer to use. Not necessarily their favorite in general, but the one that they feel most comfortable to get a 4K with on a game to game basis. Would love some in detail answers on why you guys feel the way that you do!
Comments
I’ve said this many times before but it’s Spirit for me. Going invisible and catching survivors off guard is really enjoyable. I don’t use Stridor ever and catching out Iron Will users feels so rewarding. I do wish the devs can fix Spirit to make her fair and fun to go against while keeping her just as fun to play as.
Pig, Blight, Doc, and Clown all round up the top 5.
Without a doubt Clown
Ever since I got the game about a year and a half ago The clown had always been my go to killer. Because I’ve put a lot of hours into him he’s actually very good.
His rework isn’t that interesting to me so I very rarely use the antidote but I still play him like a I always did