No Network Connection BUG

1/5 games, in the middle of it a screen pops up saying "In order to access this content, a network connection is required." At no point do I lose connection in wifi. I see players running around me and preforming actions. I can talk to my team while on a discord call. But then this screen comes up and it forces me to disconnect ensuing in a 5 min penalty + de pip and lose my items. I have 0 control over this and it is REALLY frustrating as it happens at any point during a game. Sometimes during the loading screen. While I am running a killer. On struggle stage of hook. Or end game collapse. And when the game is over, I can't see the end game screen and it just forces me to click continue sending me to the main loading screen. This literally makes the game unplayable.


US West is where I am playing from. It happens on all survivors. I have attached the log.

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments