Depip
So why do I depip when connecting to a match someone else dc's and its cancels the match
Tagged:
Pending
So why do I depip when connecting to a match someone else dc's and its cancels the match
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you actually depip or just saw "Entity Displeased"? Because if someone DCs, you still see "Entity Displeased" as Killer, but you don't actually lose a pip.
I had the same issue when someone disconnected. I lost a pip as a survivor and it deranked me.
Same here. In the past 3 days, I have lost at least 7 pips this way. Another player dc before match begins, and I lose a pip. Ridiculous!!