Question to Tome 5
Hey guys I didnt play during Tome 5 at all and now I thought about activating some missions there for the new killer, I wanted to ask the following:
What are "Visceral Canker" and can I do the missions still? Or is this mission unplayable now?
Thank you in advance!
Comments
It’s a plant that’s spawns in the map and you just hold M1 on it until it finishes and you complete the challenge I’m not sure if you can still do it or not.
Thank you! So I am looking for a plant... Do I need to find it with my eyes or does it make a sound or does it even have an aura?
Thanks again!
it will look like a flower from halloween event
Thanks!
It’s big. Like generator size big. And it has little black entity arms. It does make a sound like mac and cheese squishing. But there is no aura. It’s bright Orange