What if the healing meta came back for survivors?
Just curious, but how would you guys react if the healing meta came back? Also for some of you who played during the healing meta how was it like? I wasn't playing DBD that early on.
Just curious, but how would you guys react if the healing meta came back? Also for some of you who played during the healing meta how was it like? I wasn't playing DBD that early on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For me it was strange. It felt like running self-care and botany were a must, as you couldn't ever be injured. Now, I never use self-care, and barely use medkits.
To be honest, after playing for so long within the 'Gen Efficiency' era, it would frustrate me to see survivors wasting their time. As a killer, I would love it ๐