PC – Depip + DC penalty when the Killer disconnected
Step 1: being in a match (I play Survivor, solo).
Step 2: Killer disconnected.
Step 3: I got a depip and a DC penalty for it.
Tagged:
Pending
Step 1: being in a match (I play Survivor, solo).
Step 2: Killer disconnected.
Step 3: I got a depip and a DC penalty for it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seriously, it happens in my second match. Someone disconnected, I don't even know if it was the Killer, and I went to the end game screen, got a depip and a second DC penalty. I don't want to be banned because someone else disconnected...