When stampede ends...
Red Envelopes should be converted back into like 1000 BP per envelope or something because man I have like hundreds and hundreds of thousands in bloodpoints I had to get these envelopes to get through my trees and they are all gonna be useless in like a few hours.
This sucks man like they don't change into another item or anything, it feels like such a waste- but you can't possibly use all the damn things.
I have so many on characters I normally don't play, I kinda was enjoying the reason to play these killers and such, but that's about to end. Bhvr has some good ideas but they always tend to do it in a way that leaves me disappointed in the end.
Comments
I have over 40 of them in Myers so I feel you.
Yeah, It's just not a great system since you HAVE to spend your bloodpoints to get them.
That means the 40 you have cost 40 x 3000 BP so 120,000 bloodpoints you just lose. Feels counter productive to blood point increasing event items....
the red envelope has been used for the past three or so years this is my third lunar new year event, and when it comes back around you can use them again.
Whats worse is, they don´t even give that much points in return.