I honestly would do my daily's if they also reward you with rift fragments. Just bloodpoints alone doesn't really push me into doing them. What do you guys think? and how do you give this question to the devs in there live youtube event just wondering.
From BHVR standpoint this would encourage daily play while making the rift a little more realistic to complete (To encourage more players to buy the pass at all).
I'm sure plenty of people would still end up buying tiers/not making to to the end so BHVR's wallet can stay healthy, plus maybe some will overestimate how consistent they can be with the dailies. Fortnite has a similar system and it seems to work for them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, it would make sense if they did.
From BHVR standpoint this would encourage daily play while making the rift a little more realistic to complete (To encourage more players to buy the pass at all).
I'm sure plenty of people would still end up buying tiers/not making to to the end so BHVR's wallet can stay healthy, plus maybe some will overestimate how consistent they can be with the dailies. Fortnite has a similar system and it seems to work for them.
I tried to put this question in the Q&A for the stream but for some reason, it keeps telling me that I'm not allowed??