Hey devs. Please oh god. Make it stop. Oh god it hurts.
So just to let you know, and we everyone else can now see what’s going on i’m posting it in general. Cause i’d say this is pretty general.
So you know i actually logged on today. And welo shattered bloodline isn’t available for me. Still have their cosmetics, just now they’re locked behind a paywall. And yes, the chapter is still downloaded. I’ve restarted the game, my console. Deleted and reinstalled the chapter. Still not there.
Dont tell me to get a ticket cause i did and i got no response.
Im now asking the most competent people in the community. So hey. Random people on the forums. Any idea on how to solve this? Or this some evil trickery to make me pay twice for spirit. Or is it the spirit nerf we’ve wanted forever.
So one again. Here’s some constructive criticism.
When you release a patch, even if it’s a hot fix please thoroughly test it. I don’t know if it’s just me with this, but what are the chances it’s just little old me with one chapter.
Have a good day.
Might get banned but oh well <3
Comments
Ffff....if I made the joke about bhvr and consent that I want to make, looking at that thread title, I would probably be banned within 5 minutes.
Is that a bet? I feel like either 10 or nothing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-k4ySPFN4s
The mods are slow on this one tbh, i thought someone would be in here atleast changing the title and moving me to bugs. You know where they ignore the bugs.