[PC] [4.5.2] Swamp Map is very grey/foggy
This:
Medium graphics, 90%. So far only on Grim Pantry. I will check the other map too.
Sadly I don't have a screenshot from before.
Tagged:
Pending
This:
Medium graphics, 90%. So far only on Grim Pantry. I will check the other map too.
Sadly I don't have a screenshot from before.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same deal on PS5, IDK if this is evidence Swamp is the next map to be reworked and this is the after effect of it, but I already hate this map for both sides so now I’m just tempted to DC when I get it. :/
It was always like this about swamp.
It's definitely different, but is it a bug? Could just be a style choice.
It was never this much. You could always see the main building clearly.
Ormond seems more misty as well. But I'm not sure
It absolutely was not, you can’t see the exit gates unless a light on the door is lit up, I’m shuddering at the thought of someone bringing mist offerings. Devs please disable The Swamp until this is resolved!