Third anniversary starter for Steve

16140527418762641404282879299540.jpg

So the third year anniversary came out in June of 2019 as the Stranger things pack came out in September of 2019 so tell me how a Third year party start is on Steve's bloodweb in 2021 two years after the third anniversary i'm very lost it's a bug or glitch or something and I don't know if it's happened to anyone else

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • It's happened to me (and I think a lot of other people as well), on a couple of different survivors. I guess the game randomly glitches and gives you one instead of the correct firecrackers.

  • @Nullclines said:

    It's happened to me (and I think a lot of other people as well), on a couple of different survivors. I guess the game randomly glitches and gives you one instead of the correct firecrackers.

    At least you get firecrackers