I've got another bad idea
I was going through Dwight's wiki, typically, and on that wiki is this picture filled with concept art for Dwight and his proposed costumes.
A lot of these look better than what we already have, such as the early prestige concepts where his clothes are torn and bloodied.
I understand that with Dwight especially, as one of the first survivors, these types of costumes were unfathomable back with the state of the studio and the limitation thereof.
However now with the graphical updates, and the survivor ones coming soon, I would like to suggest looking back on old concepts such as these and drawing from them, with increased resources and manpower these types of cosmetics and graphics are now VERY much achievable.
My idea is to fix the game, then add all these snazzy Dwight outfits.
Obviously I do ask that you fix the major problems before even considering putting more Dwight on the market, such as DeSync, Perk rebalancing, Map fixes, Bug fixes, Nurse's tome lore, Consumer happiness, Claudette in prestige three clothing, Optimization, Image issues, Problematic players, Overall game enjoyment, Freddy, Cosmetic sets being unnecessary (Cheryl comes to mind), etc. etc..
By the time those are improved I have high hopes for the future, although I'm not holding my breath those changes are coming in slew of midchapter rebalances that flop, and new killers and perks no one will ever use because they won't like them when contrasted with the meta.
a side note; the design team deserves raises for the obvious effort put into their work, even if Oil Baron Dwight doesn't look as good as Motorcycle Dwight, It clearly shows the design team knew what they were doing even back then.

Comments