New Smash Trailer dropped. here's my thoughts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYEDiFlrKhk
i got robbed, again, and i am not happy about it
i got robbed, again, and i am not happy about it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want Joker from Persona 5 but he is just too obscure.
I'm really dissapointed we don't have Rex with him and Pyra possibly being a duo, as he was a great character in XB2.
Also I'd love The Knight to be in smash, and maybe he or Hornet could be released when Silksong is released causing more popularity in the game.
I have been praying on my knees since Fighter Pass 1 was a thing, The Knight got robbed like 7 times at this point and i am not happy
Neither am I. There have only been two I've liked so far (Being B&K and Min Min), I'd trade the rest for The Knight any day.
I completely forgot to post about this yesterday, but another character I'd absolutely love in Smash is Madeline and Badeline (Possibly Badeline being a skin) from Celeste. I doubt it'll ever happen as the game isn't wildly popular, nor is it made by Nintendo, but I'd buy and main them instantly if I they were in the game.
Given Nintendo's complete negligence of Indies who could be made into Smash characters by simply copy pasting I highly doubt they're going to make a character that would require a lot of work to create a moveset for, i'd love for Madeline to be in though