The demogorgon
A demogorgon with no terror radius, no sound, quits when we complete one gen WOW
A demogorgon with no terror radius, no sound, quits when we complete one gen WOW
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ever considered that he has connection errors? It rarely happens to me, but sometimes when I play killer, I suddenly get kicked out of the round with the message "An internet connection is required... bla bla bla", even tho I have 100K/s
100 kiloBits? (12 kilobytes)
100 kilobytes?
Nonetheless, both of them so 2000, the first stepping stone just after 56k modems...
Never tell anyone you run on such a slow speed.
On top of that, I hope you don't use wireless for any sort of gaming, that is another sin.
/s
ok
I obviously meant 100MiB/s (12MByte/s)
Tune in next week for Spirit endlessly looped because she refuses to use Yamoaka’s Haunting.
A Demo with no sound? Unmute your TV bro.
You play the game through your t.v LOL